View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What about Yu-gi-oh? - 01-11-2008, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
Hello Brother and Sisters,

My 8 year old son has a passion for the Yu-gi-oh cards, and after ready some of the other posts (e.g. Pokemon) I am starting to wonder of my son is a satan worshipper. What ever shall I do? I admit that I have played the game with him and enjoyed it immensely, so what will happen to me?

Please give me guidance
You sound like an intelligent person. Now, since God took time out of his very busy day to give you a brain, use it! This question is so confoundingly stupid that it doesn't deserve a response. If you really can't figure this one out, then try asking Jesus for guidance. We are too busy answering real questions to bother with you.

Mods, can we shut this idiotic thread down?

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25