View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Anti-sodomy Saved 10 Years

SayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Viivisection for Proof against Wicca! - 01-26-2009, 11:56 PM

Welcome to our Godly Forum© have you gone to the introduction section yet ?

Cats are actually excellent subjects for experimentation. I give them various hallucinogenics and then record their response. These experiments are important for furthering Creation Science as are those of Brother Bathfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessev View Post
Well, I have to admit, I honestly find reading of these experiments to be sickening. While I don't particularly like cats either. They should not be tortured like this. What happened to us being the shepherds of the earth?

About the earlier things speaking of cats having 9 lives and how it's silly to believe it to be true. I agree. It's a silly concept. But I have to agree that it is not a concept shared just by the Wicca.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5101305AAf5EwS
http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/1025885
Though, perhaps these aren't the most highly credible sources, nor does it come from a biblical reference. But to take a thousand cats and put them through horrible tests just to prove that fact is completely unnecessary.

Cats are more wild in nature than dogs. Dogs have been domesticated for far far longer than cats. And dogs are pack and social creatures. Cats are solitary and not quite so domesticated. So, of course it makes sense that dogs make better companions.

I can't fathom why you deem these stupid experiments necessary. To take everything everyone says completely literally just amazes me. Not everything that is said or printed is meant to be interpreted literally.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.