View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Tells Pat Robertson (And ME) Who Will Win in November! - 01-06-2008, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Robertson also noted that one especially horrible prediction he made last year - that a terrorist act, possibly involving a nuclear weapon, would result in a mass killing in the United States - did not come to pass.
"All I can think is that somehow the people of God prayed and God in his mercy spared us," Robertson said.
I love it, praise him. This is what true Christianity is all about! Pat has never been wrong, ever! See what happens when 2 or 3 are gathered. Amen.

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.