View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash

Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Today in Christ - 01-23-2007, 12:38 AM

Friend,

Where do I say you think Lincoln is a bad president? I believe I said that Lincoln was one of the best presidents of all time and that you must have reasons to believe otherwise.

I'm not sure about this, but wouldn't it cost the slave owners more money if they had to pay the freedmen? It's added onto the initial cost of the slave, but I suppose the former owner would not have to pay for the land the slave works since it was now mostly the slave's. Well, I am sort of confused and will try to find out more about sharecropping.