View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, godmocking clown
Under Investigation

LuciaLittleStar is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LuciaLittleStar is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello from a freindly Satanist - 02-11-2018, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Yeah, okay. . . I like the font that you have chosen. Other than that, there really isn't that much to unpack, is there?

You can goof around all you want, but we really mean business when it comes to the Bible. We want you to read it. We want EVERYBODY to read it.

Then, we want you to think really hard-- even if it gives you a headache-- about what the words of the Bible mean for you and your place in the scheme of things. We want you to think about the Bible's impact upon the world--past, present and future.

There are people in this world who use the Bible to guide them on who to vote for, which causes to support and where to spend their money. Problem is, 99% of them don't know what they are doing because they have a fragmented and distorted view of the Bible's contents.

Even your goofy attempt to troll us is based on some non-Biblical ideas about Satan. So, please, go read a few chapters, perhaps check a concordance for specific references about Satan and his place in the Bible's vision for humanity.

After that, come back here and be prepared to step up your game.
I appreciate your challenge to learn your ways, and I have read a great deal into your Bible. Let me proceed to quote from it, as you have so challenged me to do about my lord Satan.
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD and Satan came also among them.Job Continues:
Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, from going and going to and fro in the earth and from walking up and down in it.
Luk 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number twelve.
2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan is transformed into an angel of light.
1Ti 5:15 For some are already turned aside after Satan.
Satan started out as an angel but was cast from heaven to the pits of hell. There are still yet those of us who still don't understand the "LORD" and have sided with the fallen angel. I consider this stepping it up.