View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: My son's been arrested! - 02-12-2018, 02:33 PM

Yes Jim, you are right as usual. I should take a backseat and let Boomie's fate be in the hands of God and the men from here on in.

UPDATE:

I've received notice from the police station that upon urgent request from some of the concerned men here, that Chief McHandler is conducting an official DRI (Demonic Rectal Investigation), with Mr. Moans on hand to keep Boomie calm. As the station has run out of truncheons for this delicate procedure (due to the high volume of inner ghetto crime where the necessity for those batons is of more pressing priority to beat back volatile nigras), McHandler has resorted to conduct his probing using the lifted wares Boomhauer stole from the sex shop. A more detailed backroom progress report will be available on-call.