View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Jake Paul's #1 Fangirl is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What's up Jake Paulers! - 02-12-2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Hello dear, and welcome to our forums! I don't know what kind of house a Team 10 house is, here in Freehold we have normal houses made of wood and brick, with chimneys and basements and attics to store all that junk from Uncle Maxwell's WWII days because our mothers cry any time someone mentions she take them back or they're going to go in the garbage because that space is needed to store things of actual value, things that will be needed every year like Christmas ornaments or rat traps. In any case dear, are you married? Do you have children? Are they properly homeschooled? You look young, so perhaps you're not considered a good catch in your community yet. Young men tend to be rather impetuous and aren't nearly as capable in training up a young wife. But now I'm rambling. I want to know more about your walk with Christ!

Hello! I currently do have a girlfriend! I don't have any children though, I do suspect my girlfriend is actually a kike, and I'm worried...... I mean I do love her, but I suspect something is going on... Also When I saw the light, I kinda, had a change in mentality..

I started to read text's and learned what was truly right and wrong in a biblical perspective.. Seeing that light truly helped me out. Trust me.