View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

amy1100101 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Seventh Day Adventists Are NOT Christians! - 03-01-2009, 10:36 PM

To Pastor Al E Pistle:

I'm pretty certain that Christian babies neither chew their cud nor have cleft hooves, so they would be off-limits, as well. Also, these reasons are beside the fact that such an action is addressed elsewhere in scripture, such as in Exodus 20:13.

Disobedient children are not killed, simply scolded and encouraged to show their love for their parents by being obedient, because their parents are setting rules for their own good. Also, such an act (the killing part) is addressed in the text mentioned above. And I completely and totally LOVE my mother! I could not ask for or desire a better parent!

I knew an SDA homosexual once. He knew his desires were not Biblical, and so he had vowed to remain celibate for the entirety of his life. He was born gay, but he also loved God and desired to obey Him. Other than him, I don't really know.

I was raised south of the Mason-Dixon line (fortunately), and not only have I never eaten catfish, but I also know that none of my Leviticus-11-following SDA friends have ever eaten catfish, either.

What am I confused about? What's wrong with tuna?

And no, personally, I do not eat tuna. I've been a vegetarian for over 14 years and have not knowingly eaten any animal in that time. But that involves a whole other group of radical believers (Hello, PETA!) and is a topic for another day, another thread.

To SayvedByTheLord:

Why did you refer to me with the suffix 0x65?

As for every sordid act I've ever engaged in, that's between me and God.

But the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth was undoubtedly the flesh of an animal 14+ years ago... Others, however, would disagree with this assessment, but it's a subjective question, after all.

To Pfc. James Nye:

The symbol I meant to put at the bottom of my last message was

; )

but this new-fangled page on this here interweb just changed it into that little picture-looking object. Oh, the crazy kids these days, I tell you what.