View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
There is a reason Landover has a strict church policy that any potential new congregant MUST provide documentation back ten generations that their parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on were legally and properly MARRIED. Yes, thats 1023 marriages that must be documented, but it's WORTH IT when it comes to your immortal soul, and if anyone whines about the work involved then obviously they just don't want salvation all that much.
Dear Sister Mary

As you know, I am a very sensitive man (in a very manly way) and it really makes me sad to see how many parents don't give a heck about their own children. We know for a fact that there's plenty of space in heaven and JESUS welcomes everyone who follows the scipture:

John 14:1-3 (King James Version)

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Still we see this lack of faith in the LORD, and that's what bothers me. Why can't we make the Unsaved Trash give up the heathen thoughts and convince them that the blessings of True Christianity™ is the only way for them to find salvation? What are we doing wrong?

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."