View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 01-23-2012, 02:59 AM

Hi Eth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
He made us with just enough brain to read His Word.
And here's what it says Matthew 5:18 KEY WORD til
Luke 21:24 KEY WORD until
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
There is no expiry date on the Bible. None whatsoever.
And when the "use by date" has passed, what then? More of the same? I found this in Revelation 21:4 and yes, Genesis 3:16 has lapsed. All that stuff in Luke 21:25-32 took place soooooooooo long ago and we have no way to know what it was like. Sounds vile though.

What comes next? Luke 21:33 and it helps to know what those words are. Here's Revelation 21:1

I trust this is "on track" and the sort of thing you'd like me to post?

PLEASE NOTE: I've not asked you where this "New Earth" will be, where all the stars went or if they will all go out one day (which they will). I know your book does look at those points. You can post the quotes if you like.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.