View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Yeager is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Yeager is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Pray for Parents Persecuted for Practicing Prudence - 08-09-2018, 05:57 PM

I do not think that the basement will keep the demon away.
I may be wrong, but what physical material is going to keep away a spiritual (on the demonic side of course) being that can obviously get into our heads.
I Believe that the fear of God & not the stupid demon is what will keep it away.
See here:
Isaiah 8:12-14:

12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.
13 Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Also:
Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Yeah, I know your daughter having a demon would be frightening, but just remember, if we are with God, there is nothing to fear. Its just an already thrown out of heaven & defeated demon looking to avoid The return as desperately as possible.

The dragon avatar represents me because I feel great urge to share God with people, but the people are not ready to receive. I get ignored & persecuted for it, & thus I feel like a dragon & "The people's shining knights" continually try to kill me. They will NEVER get this dragon's will to break. NEVER.