View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Does the University in Landover do virginity checks? - 08-12-2018, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
I am filling out my application to Landover's local university and wondered if it implements virginity checks. As a virgin myself, I find this value to be extremely important to me ... blah, blah, blah.

Dear Maxime.

Your father has returned the Rental Agreement to stow you away on my property, a prospect that delighted you. I am still awaiting confirmation of the required Two-finger purity test. Please complete this component of the rental agreement, and send proof and samples to the disclosed confidential address to determine if you'll be a good fit.

Please and thank you.