View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved Trash
Hateful Bigot
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Logical Thinking is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US! - 09-28-2007, 01:01 AM

So you ADMIT that "Deny proof and accept fiction" is your motto. I suppose that would be easier for someone who just wanted to live a depraved life of sin.
- Yes thats my Motto.. that exactly what I said.. you clever spinster you!

Pastor Billy-Reuben:Well, Mr. Wise Biblical Scholar, why don't you enlighten us as to how we don't read the Bible correctly. Considering you don't read it at all, I'm sure your reprovements will be entertaining.

-No I never claimed to be a Biblical scholar.. (dont get into fiction too much) but I have went to church a fair amount. Maybe I didnt get it.. but what I took from it was things like "love thy neighbor"..( non homosexual way of course) I thought christians were supposed to be good righteous people and not use their religion as a weapon. You dont have to agree with everyone. And you dont have the right to tell ANYONE what to do.

Pastor Billy-Reuben:I can't help but wonder how much better you would have turned out if your parents had given you the beatings you sorely needed instead of "grounding" you so you could sit in your room and play with yourself.

Yeah thats exactly how it went down.. at least I was playing with myself and didnt turn out like a catholic priest. Im sure we both HATE them..(even though your not supposed to HATE anyone). That was just childish..you powerless old geezer.. HA

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 09-28-2007 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Added color