View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

sanctifiedsoldier is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do You Hate Your Mother As Much As Jesus Did? - 07-08-2009, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
"Jesus does not hate anyone."

That's not true. God hates the sin AND the sinner, and Jesus is God (John 10:30 I and my Father are one.).

Please read the WHOLE Bible before it's too late.

Before you complain about the the fact that the verses I cited were from the Old Testament, as if that somehow makes them worthless, consider this:

In the Old Testament, it says that God hates "all workers of iniquity" (Ps 5:5).

In the New Testament, what does Jesus say that he is going to do to these workers of iniquity? Is he going to love them? Is he going to be their pal, and tell them that it's ok to be themselves? Let's see...

I pray that you have found this enlightening.

He hates the sin, He does not hate the sinner. the reason He hated gilgal is because they turned from Him and denied grace, but who are we to judge the condition of a man's heart?

i look at my thoughts, my deeds, and i am glad that His grace is sufficient no matter what i have done.

i fall under the category of more of the things on your list, but His love covers a multitude of sins.

by the way, i would never discredit something because it is old testament, i agree with you that it is totally valid.

and im not saying He wont damn people to hell because He will, i am just saying it is not His will that any perish, God is love. He came to save the world first, it is not our job to judge it