View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: King David's Bedmates For Billionaires™ - a Trickle-Down Charity™ Project - 01-24-2013, 01:48 PM

I'm not so interested in donating as I am in signing up for the program. It is true that I'm only 39 and quite poor, but I do have a hard time keeping my body temperature up. I'm sure the wife won't mind since it's all scientifically proven. I would like a Japanese damsel between the ages of 16-21. If she can wear one of those sailor suits like they do in the private schools over there or dress up like a cat or something it would be a plus. If there is a waiting list, I don't mind.