View Single Post
(#213)
Old
Unsaved trash, perverted godmocker

markus the russian queer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 02-20-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill R. Briscoe View Post
Do your parents know you watch this filth? Does your family have any pets?

I almost feel the need to request your parents contact information to lecture them on allowing you to attend public schools and not raise you in the Light of Christ. I would also be obligated to tell them to keep you away from any domestic animal that resides in your house. I am beside myself, where are you from? I may need to get the local authorities involved in this disturbing matter.

You say your whole class does this to animals? At the same time?
We dont molest animals, why in Equestria would you think we'd do that? Hahahah. Not raising me in the light of the christ. Pfft. My parents are atheists and artists. Yes. They do. They approve of it. Local authorities? What would they do? Arrest me for liking something that's cute and innocent? I am proud to be an brony. So are my best friends. No, no pets. The apartment owner cant allow pets. I live alone, my parents just visit me. And im underage, but our law system allows me to live alone. You call mlp filth. Typical hater. Wait... Haters. This makes you easy to deal with! I feel like smiling again!
BTW, much as i have done some analyisis, hating the show is stage 1 of bronyism. I used to hate it. So did my friends, and my whole class. I have a feeling you'll be all right, my friend. (I sound like you now, look at me )