View Single Post
(#3546)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking eskimo

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Sissy Cry Baby

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 08:57 AM

this...... post, if you can call it that, is so full of propaganda hate that it Hurts my very soul to experience my Fellow human beings display it. i am Danish. and the Danish flag is red and ´White.
the blue and White is finnish and had it been blue with a yellow stripe it would have been swedish. now that we have that out of the way..
most Danish are protestants not lutherans.
and how DARE you spread lies about Hans Christian Andersen??? to your mockings of him i say:
"Likely is ill the result when words of slander fly" (Kormak's Saga, c.35)

TV shows about rape, organ transplant and choir boy abuse??? we dont even have choir boys in our protestant churches!!!! what makes you people get off???? and worst of you all is Pastor Rune Enoe. you are a sick man rune. you have lived in denmark. you know OUR country for what it really is. and yet you jump on this wagon of insecurity, lies and slander.

(some danish for the dear pastor to read) *** wiccan spell removed ***

if i continue im gonna go overboard. but before i leave.
I AM A PAGAN. MY FAITH LIES ONLY WITH THE AESIR GODS.
so in the name of Frej, Odin, Tor, Freja, Frigg og Idun i wish you Peace and prosperity.