View Single Post
(#3553)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking eskimo

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Sissy Cry Baby

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
Don't just take my word that God exists. Look around you at creation. Everything that exists proves God exists.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

So what proof do you have that your gods exist? (And your word isn't proof.) As I understand it, Norse mythology doesn't even have any so-called scripture.

Fixed that for you.

That's fallacious reasoning. Jesus will put an end to the wicked; He's just taking a long time.

have you never heard of the Edda's from iceland??? thats our sciptures. that and hávamál (the speech of the tall one) and how can it be fallacious when all you have me shown me is a passage from a book?? the Hare Krishna have a sentence with the exact some meaning in the Vedda's and that is more than 1000 years older than the bible.

and what gives you the right to change my statements when you claim i have the freedom of speech in this forum???? i know it says u can moderate but to change my Words is direct censorship and makes for a double standard...