View Single Post
(#3558)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking eskimo

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Sissy Cry Baby

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
Not only inspired but CHOSEN.

Psalms 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

As for your icelandic witch tales, that's why iceland ended up bankrupt financially and moraly, you conned the brits and elected a lezbian.

No surprise from a so called religion where bestiality is common practice.

PRAISE THE LORD!
bastiality??? where in my religion does that take place??? and iceland bankrupt???? i think not. they are doing way better than the USA at the moment. so is the rest of the World. i mean africa has less debt than the USA.
and chosen??? prove to me they were chosen.