View Single Post
(#88)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

The Atheist brit is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 06-27-2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
So you feel you are better then us? Why would you care that we believe in God? Are you so insecure about your atheism that you need to "confront" christians about it? Do you want to be a real atheist hero? Why don't you try to tell that to muslims or are you too scared they might harm you? Atheists only dare to attack Christianity, but never islam. I wonder why......
Well, from what I've seen so far i wouldn't say I'm better than you but some of this websites views (harry potter is evil) are plain wrong. An atheist hero? Doesn't sound too bad. As for Muslims, i would love to tell the terrorists how wrong they are. But unfortuanley i cant speak their language and they might just kill me.

Quote:
How sad that you allow your geographical ignorance to dictate your posts.

Lesson 1. Koalas are found in Australia.

Lesson 2. Australia is located in the southern hemisphere.

Lesson 3. Australians call the kicking of the round ball with 11 players on the field "soccer".

Lesson 4. Most of the players in the Australian soccer team are imports.

Kinda a case of spot the ozzie!
OK...quite what my post had to do with that i dont know. I play football and so know that it is called soccer is australia.My post was referring to you called everyone who plays it 'gay'. Which isnt true as i am not gay.