View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Microzoy is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Angry Birds: The SEX Training Game that is DESTROYING America - 01-13-2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
They are not just "some" helmets, they are Nazi helmets.

Did you even bother to actually read my posting?

Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. How is some America hating bird a proper way to celebrate?

Of course it does. Why else would someone wear an animal costume?

Well, most people I know agree with me completely on this, so you are clearly wrong there!
They are nazi helmets? What have you been smoking? And even though ''IF'' they were nazis what's the problem, you are nothing worse then them? ''Get your daughter raped because they are useless and just whine when you hit them with a book'', ''Ban all games since they look bad just because i have some perverted thoughs.''

That bird isn't real, do you really think that there is some bird that is against America? Just because you think this game makes America poor and makes China rich.. ((uhm yeah right that makes sense?)) doesn't make him an america hating bird. It's a game, you really have some problems if you think so.

They would be wearing animal costumes because they are advertising Angry birds. No, i won't say more if you can't get that in your small brain.

And no i don't think most people agree since this is the most selled App on the Iphone. And let me guess you will say that the Iphone learns people to be satan's slaves. HUHU.