View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Please pray my five sons aren't gay - 04-25-2014, 01:08 AM

Since their mother exhibited disobedience this past weekend, I have worried that she opened the door for demonic oppression in our home. I have seen homosexual demons try to rush in when women disobey, and I pray that my sons will be held in the arms of Jesus as He protects them from the sins of Liberace and most college fraternities.

Won't you pray for them, too? I will stone them if I must, but I'd like to see if Jesus will give me a sign that they are still real men. Please keep Blake, Franklin, Austin, Daniel, Mansfield Jr. and the son in the oven in your prayers. Bless you.