View Single Post
(#16)
Old
CASTLES DON'T HAVE PHONES
Forum Member

TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Does it matter how we praise the Lord? - 01-21-2007, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Sorrow View Post

This revolting sodomite nearly made me lose my last meal! Twinkboy, I know that you think it's funny that you're going to hell, but while you might refuse to get right and get saved, please consider that others here do not appreciate God being mocked!! How would you like it if someone started mocking, uh, what is it that sodomites worship again?
Who's mocking YOUR alleged "god"? Lady Sorrow...yeah I can tell and SORROW is the KEYWORD lol. Please explain something to me, LOVE. Why is it OK for Xtian women to wear HARLOT RED while it's NOT ok for non-xtian women to wear red? Why the DOUBLE STANDARD, love?

L&L,
Twink

PS--Sorry for making you lose your last meal, love. Just go ahead and lick it all up. LMAO

"I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania."

"Don't dream it...BE IT!"