View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting an inch at a time
Forum Member

Persecuted Beautiful on the Inside Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Homemaker Cleanest Kitchen

Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Nigra Reverend Says: If You Vote Democrat, You Vote Against The Bible! - 09-20-2012, 08:11 AM

Shout Glory, Pastor Zeke!

And when Romney wins, in addition to allowing more than one spousal deduction for men, I pray that Romney will eliminate this totally communist tax hike on churches known as the Political and Lobbying Activities exemption to Title 26 United States Code § 501©(3). This section of the Tax Code implements the Constitutional REQUIREMENT to separate church and state, meaning that this articulate colored gentlemen (a credit to his race, if I may), cannot legally be taxed. But he might lose his exemption for merely stating the obvious about Demoncrats and their relationship to the Bible.

I pray that this exemption will be removed from the Title 26, to allow churches to freely speak their minds, as God, when he wrote the Constitution, clearly intended.

As I may have mentioned, I am an avid cook. Here is today's fare:

Recipe for a successful nation: Take one part Paul Ryan and one part Michelle Bachman, and mix well. Put in a dish and coat in Mitt Romney.

Then, take the US Congress and discard any of the blue parts. Place the remaining red parts in an oven at 350 degrees. You will note that it produces a gelatinous mass in the bottom of the pan. This is called the Supreme Court. Place the Supreme Court on a cutting board and slice off the left 4/9s of it.

Cool the Congress and place the Paul Ryan coated Mitt Romney at the top of it. Sprinkle the entire dish heavily with Jesus.

Chill and serve with the Supreme Court on the side.

DEE-LICIOUS! Hope you enjoy!!

Paying for the sins of my hateful parents since pre-birth. Jeremiah 32:18. Now cooking for Jesus as inspired by Deuteronomy 8:3.