View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The truth about god - 09-29-2010, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Is reading a book to better understand the world a sin? What I do is not different from what you do. I sit in a chair and read books. Sometimes I read books outside in the sunlight. Sometimes I take walks in the woods. We are not so different. What is it then that sets us apart so much in your mind?
You're doing nothing but spouting nonsense. I live my life by the word of God.

You walk in here unannounced and uninvited and declare that you have passed judgment on us and that we will fall under your wave of enlightenment. Well that sounds like a muzzie fatwa to me. Yet you can't understand why I'm defensive.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 74:18 Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Anyway, I'm done with you tonight. It's late and I still have things that need to be done.

Drama queen