View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected bulldyke

liveforHim is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo - 08-15-2009, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledge Riprock View Post
You are OF THE WORLD, you Doubt, you are a STUMBLING BLOCK to the Good Works that Reverend Jim provides! He is SAVING the SOULS of these Hellbound Women! They will now see ETERNITY due to HIS EFFORTS!

He GIVES and GIVES and GIVES of himself and you SLANDER him! SATAN has you in his CLUTCHES sinner! You are MUDDYING the Waters, you are a FOG of DECEIT! You do not MULTIPLY, you seek to DIVIDE!

The Father of Lies is in YOU. You follow the Lord of the Flies! Beelzebub is your Master.

Begone! Leave us foul DIVIDER! YOU are UNWELCOME here. You speak with the TONGUE of the SERPENT! You are LOST! YOU will BURN!

Alright, well. Believe as you wish. I will not begone however because I am right and I know I am not the only one who believes this. If you would like to read how other people are disbelieving his ways of "teaching women about God," then please, feel free to re-read this thread as well. I am not "muddying" anything. I am speaking the truth and I am not part of Satan, thank you. I am a whole-hearted believer of God and nothing brings me down from that.
I am simply stating what I believe to be wrong and if you do not like that then that is not my issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
Sorry but I don't see what you see.
I'm 24 and certainly not brainwashed. Rev. Jim is a fine man, a gentleman, not someone who would ever take advantage of any old situation.
I still think you should try reading the thread again, with an innocent mind, not a clouded judgement.

No, sorry. I do not need to re-read this thread. I have re-read this thread a few times now and I get the same impression everytime. As do the people I speak with. My mind is not filled with dirty thoughts. You don't see this because you believe he is a fine man and would do things to teach women about God. Do you know what these things are? Why don't you ask him what happens in that room? Oh that's right. You can't. They're "confidential." Because that doesn't seem fishy or anything.