View Single Post
(#78)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts

Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 02-17-2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking Gunnar View Post
I only keep posting here out of compassion for you. It is not too late to avoid eternal damnation in Niflheimar.

Join me, my friends, and I shall guide your way to Valhalla, kingdom of warrior souls.

Embrace the message of the Eddas, for they have been proven true, and carry the words of wisdom and philanthropy.

I shall pray for the salvage of your mortal souls or else sudden death.

My final words shall be the teaching from Völuspá about the resurrection of Earth after Ragnarök.

64. She a hall see standing
brighter than sun,
with gold bedecked,
in Gimlé;
there shall good people
household build,
and in long time
happiness enjoy.
Is it any wonder the United States provides for Iceland's defense? Was Iceland the source of ideas for Monty Python's Flying Circus? Is it something in the water supply there that's causing such intellectual deficiencies? Or could it simply be that, as a sovereign nation, they have yet to accept God as the 1611KJV Holy Bible portrays Him? So many unanswered questions.

Romans 1:24-32 (King James Version)

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Read and heed, Iceland. Your time comes when you least expect.

http://brighart.com/images/SupremeCourtBibleVerses.JPGMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)