View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hateful bigot
Under Investigation

RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 09-17-2009, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
I challenge you to come up with proof - Biblical or otherwise - for that claim.
Which one? That not all goths are not Satan worshipers or that the average satanist is a very "normal looking person

Quote:
And EVERYTHING to do with Satan.
Are you that dense? Satan is a RELIGIOUS concept and the typical imagery an insult to pagans. Being goth has nothing to do with religion and thus cannot have ANYTHING let alone EVERYTHING to do with Satan.

Quote:
*points to darkie comment further down* See only racist idiots who could never get with let alone have a meaningful relationship with ANYONE let alone a woman of ethnic background would say that. Some Christian you are.

But hey if you want proof and you are worried about bursting into flames the minute you walk through the door, go to your local goth club, oh wait you'd have to dress to fit in. I bet you don't own black clothes at all do you?

Quote:
He was not goth in the way that Christ was not a Christian and Marx was not a Marxist.
Actually he was an art obsessed whack job who managed to like many persuasive leaders in the history of the would put his ideals and voice in front of like minded people and then piss away all the funding he was given to fuel his art obsession.

Jesus wasn't a Christian. Jesus was JEWISH. You're as bad as neo nazis and white power idiots who claimed Jesus was WHITE for the longest time yet forgetting his homeland was the goddamn middle east.

Quote:
So does this mean that goths aren't people?
I see I will have to dumb down the rest of my responses so as they do not fly over your intellectually challenged frontal lobe

Quote:
When you and the rest of the fools on here have removed the planks from your eyes then maybe you will actually be fit to make judgment calls simply based on what you see and not what any of you idiots actually knows. Oh wait no you won't because you lot will never realize that you have fallen very short of the mark of what it means to be a GOOD Christian. This thread is proof of that.

Quote:
But if you were a proper person and not a goth you wouldn't want to wear a corset.
Oh yes because proper people don't wear garments that have been both outer and under garments for centuries. Do you think before you start typing?

Actually I AM a proper person. I've never been to jail, never killed anyone. I go to work I pay my bills and take care of my son. I am a good and loyal friend and caring to my lovers. I also don't go around making judgment calls based on clothing alone.

Quote:
Hmm I didn't know there were any Bible quotes that squat to do with being goth or emo and considering I have more than likely read the Bible more than you, I'd love for you to provide a scripture proving otherwise.

Quote:
What do you know about Christianity? You're a darkie who thinks they're a viking. I wouldn't trust you to tell me what you had for breakfast this morning, let alone what God thinks about anything.
I didn't know the gods cared about skin color. Are you actually racist enough to say that because I am black and pagan that I know nothing of Christianity? I know plenty because my mother's side of the family is Baptist. My father's side is Methodist. I grew up around better Christians, hell atheists who were better people than the ones on this board. I chose to switch religions, the reasons why are know of your narrow minded business though. And no I don't think I am a viking I just happen to divide my worship between the Norse, Celt and Egyptian Pantheon.

And yes I am a BLACK woman I am also Shoshone and Scott/Irish. What's it to YOU? WHEN I was a Christian I was a better Christian than you.

-The unsaved trash < By the way it'll be a cold day in the underworld before I ever go back to Christianity. I made my choice at 13, my parents respected that and I could care less if a bunch of narrow minded prigs think I am unsaved by their standards.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.