View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Proper ways of corporal punishment - 04-14-2011, 11:54 PM

Seth is the true spanker in the house, and that's his roll. Me, I'm a cuffer. I usually catch the top or back of the head, although I take what I can get. I just do the lightning fast cuff, I find that being a woman, the surprise of the back of the head cuff works to my advantage because I don't have the strength for a good spanking. Also punishment is done, right then, right now.

My kids would be wearing electronic collars if I could legally get away with it.

Drama queen