View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved Trash
Hateful Bigot
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Logical Thinking is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US! - 09-28-2007, 12:43 AM

There is no way I could ever make friends here. Im definately too well grounded for that sort of thing. I dont think so much of myself that I feel i need to go out of my way to limit other people.

Its just crazy that people in these forums actually believe things like "Bush will be president for life".. It NEVER gonna happen.Someone told me that i will be " put in a Halliburton run re-education center in 2009". Are you F*cking serious.. thats WAY beyond delusional.

You think you can justify any crazy idea you get by claiming its for god... or its what god wants.

Most people here blatantly support bigotry and corruption.

I just cant wait until George W. Christ loses power and a Democrat takes his place. I wonder what its gonna be like around here when all of you are foaming at the mouth over Curious George( who cant even run again) failing to carry on the crusade against everything and everyone that isnt exactly like you.

Get real.

You can call me Pricilla or fag or whatever you wanna call me. I live with my girlfriend (whom i have premarital sex with on occasion) and im secure enough with who I am to not let your 2nd grade names bother me.

Democrats are always accused of being weak and scared but its YOU people who are afraid.afraid to think for yourselves.. you need a book to guide you.. and then you dont even read the book correctly.

The really funny part is that I could come back here after the Election next year and once Bush is gone and a Democrat is in you might still deny reality.I definately wouldnt put it past you wackos.

You can try to insult my intelligence but at the end of the day im not the guy who believes my entire life is being watched over by an invisible man. Deny proof and accept fiction.. its easier that way I guess.