View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash

Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: If we came from monkeys, why don't we have tails? - 02-07-2010, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD=life View Post
HAH, very tricky, friend! I almost fell for this and almost sodomized myself.

Why not?
Its right there, it called your tail bone. If you can't resist sticking your finger up your butt while checking to see if your anatomy is indeed consistent with this than i will leave you be. (By the way its not even on the ass... its more the lower back).

Because that makes you sound stupid. By all means promote this if you wish... but when debating a issue, following the rhetorical steps to proving your point is a much more solid method. Assuming your right and pretending that your views make the other person completely wrong only makes your argument exponentially less effective when it is denounced