View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tithing Reminder: DON'T JEW JESUS! - 03-26-2011, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
An important reminder when it comes to tithing a MINIMUM of 10% - that's a MINIMUM of 10% from your GROSS income, NOT your NET. Don't jew Jesus, He KNOWS when He's being gypped!
I would like to bump this thread forward since tithing has been on my mind since February.

Thank you for bringing this very important subject to light! AMEN, in Jesus' Name.

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"