View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

stupidpolack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.stupidpolack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.stupidpolack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.stupidpolack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.stupidpolack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS! - 07-04-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Think of it this way, friend: Life is like a game. You either win (Heaven), or loose (Hell). If you loose, it matters not how many points you will have accumulated along the way. You still lose.

Salvation is a bit like that. All the "good deeds" you can cram into one lifetime is of no value if you loose. Not only do you loose the opportunity to praise the Holy Name of Jesus for all eternity, your loss means suffering unfathomable pain for ever and ever and ever in Hell. You wont care about any good deeds while preoccupied with watching your flesh burn forever in the Lake of Fire.

I hope that helps.

“They say that life's a game, & then they take the board away.”
Lake of Fire sounds like a video game map or something,from Star Wars Battlefront ll I believe?
Either way,until you can go and prove to me God exists,or that Heaven or Hell exists,and no,I do not want your dirty fake Bible as proof,that would be most appreciative.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.