Thread: What is Fap?
View Single Post
(#13)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What is Fap? - 02-19-2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHenry View Post
Since you asked a question without any sarcasm attatched I feel it would be kind to answer your question truthfully. Please don't take offence in what "Fap" means, don't kill the messenger.
"Fap" is a modern slang used to say "Masturbate". Again, don't kill the mesenger. You asked, I answered.

Of course what was the contest in which the word fell? It may have been an acronym, but if it was like:
"I fap for Sarah Palin",
It obviousely ment something not "nice".
Don't kill the messenger.
You asked, I gave you an answer. Once again, can you explicitly say what the context was in which the word was used?
What kind of sick pervert are you?! How DARE you talk about God's Favorite Woman Politican© like that!

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.