View Single Post
(#6)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Silver Tither Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 5 Years True Christian Homemaker Mission to Australia Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS TC Bravery The Lord’s Witness Wound Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Heterosexual™ One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST - 06-28-2010, 02:34 AM

I endure constant persecution at the hands of my homosexual neighbours ... Stuart and Andrew? Or is it Anthony? I think that's what their names are anyway, I haven't bothered to commit their details to memory. They are forever rubbing their groin-centered lifestyle in my face, greeting me with cheery "Hello, Mrs. Rogers!" whenever they see me, smiling at me -- I believe this is a method of mockery homosexuals employ when dealing with Christians.

The very worst persecution event took place last year: I was walking home after church, and as I rounded the corner into my street I could see one of them outside the front of their house, gardening. So I quickened my pace in order to get past him before he could see me ... however, I tripped and took a nasty fall just by their front gate. Satan was particularly powerful that day, as I became quite confused and disoriented. The homosexual, mocking me with phony concern, helped me to my feet and insisted that I come in for a cup of tea. Being in a weakened state, both mentally and physically, I had not the will to refuse.

I remember very little regarding the interior of their home, except that it was deceptively ordinary; I had to keep visualising the sort of antics they get up to when alone, as it was important that I not lose sight of the fact their house was a den of depravity. The cup of tea was very good though, but I believe this was another form of persecution: I am of the opinion that the best cups of tea are made by Christians, for Christians, and this dreadful man was deliberately tearing my world apart with his Earl Grey. How DARE he! So I quickly downed the tea and left.

However, I am glad that their persecution of me is so obvious, so blatant; being the trusting and gentle soul that I am, it would be difficult to detect and deal with subtler forms of persecution.

True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.