View Single Post
(#44)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pray for the Marijuana to be legalized! (Read please) - 09-11-2010, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehead View Post
Get out of the thread if you don't want to talk about it.
I hate Jesus because I am discussing about Marijuana? Jesus sends me to hell? Take your head out of the sand, jesus doesn't send people to hell. I accepted Jesus as my savior and he's my advocate in front of God. I am saved according to John 3:16

@Above, the Cannabis is mentionned 5 times in the ancient testament.

According to the Torah [36] cannabis was an ingredient in the Holy anointing oil mentioned in various sacred Hebrew texts. The herb of interest is most commonly known as kaneh-bosem (קְנֵה-בֹשֶׂם [37]) which is mentioned several times in the Hebrew Bible (See: Ki Tissa [Exodus 30:22-33] a secret priesthood document, and in King Solomon's Garden in SOS chapter 7) as a bartering material, incense, and an ingredient in Holy anointing oil used by the high priest on kings and prophets, priests and other ministers of the temple.

kaneh-bosem , Google that, and find out that its the name that was used for Cannabis.

Considering your references point to wikipedia, which is a tool of satan, it cannot be considered a viable source of information.

Secondly, calamus as referred to in Exodus 30:23 is not cannabis as you would want to believe to justify your drug taking tripfests, but rather, is a type of sugarcane.

Nice try though, sky-high!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!