View Single Post
(#1294)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Furry Cathlick

Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 03-04-2014, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Not sure I follow you friend. As much as I want to understand you in a complete and caring way, what you say is very disturbing.
  • You defend bestiality.
  • The motto of the show is 'Friendship is Magic' yet you now claim no to believe it? What part of this cult do you believe in friend?
  • How can you claim to follow the Word of God and at the same time, engage in this perversion?
I want to understand but nothing you say makes any sense. If you really follow the Perfect Teachings of Christ, please provide me with the scripture that tells us your behavior is what God wants from us. I am no Bible scholar so maybe I missed it.
I understand why it doesn't make sense to you. Here's my explanation:
I am not defending beastiality. I think beastiality is immoral. I defend bronies. Truth be told not many bronies participate in beastiality. I don't believe in magic itself (Curses, teleportation, mind-reading, etc.) but I believe that friendship is magic. But not the way you think. Friendship is not a need, just like art, music, and reading. We don't need it to survive like food and water. Rather it brings meaning to our lives. Which gives it a "Magical" or amazing feeling to it. I follow the Word of God as well as I can. Being a Brony does not mean I am a pervert. It means I am a man who is brave enough to go out and say "I like My little Pony: Friendship is Magic." Not many men can do that because they want to stay as normal men who are strong and filled with testosterone. Rather, we bronies have a trait that is well liked, A man who is sensitive enough to like My Little Pony, and is brave enough to go out and say that he likes this knowing he will get criticized. There may be some bronies who are perverts, but just because one person is, doesn't mean everyone else is. There is a very little amount of pervert bronies (AKA Cloppers) than there is normal bronies.