View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

DatCoolChristianGuy is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.DatCoolChristianGuy is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello Brothers and Sisters - 04-22-2017, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Are your financial issues due to a mental disability?

Because most people even with under-average intelligence should be able to notice what it says on the top of this page:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

I am so sorry about that! I am quite old and have only just gotten a computer in home, this is one of the first times I have connected to the interwebs, it is quite hard for me to navigate.
I am in the process of finding a church in Kansas that follows the Bible completely and doesn't pick out the things they don't like, I need to find a new church because there were too many fake Christian coming in, trying to get salvation, which we know God won't give them.
My favorite Bible verse is "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."- Ephesians 5:11
My whole family is Christian so I grew up around Christianity but as I got older and read more and more of the Bible, I realised that they weren't real Christians and that they were just posers. I moved out as soon as I could so that I could remove the posers and find people who truly believed in Jesus, like me.