View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Miss Lycia's Five Easy Steps to Stop Being a Hellbound Harlot - 11-30-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt.HermonSantaCruz90 View Post
I know this is a little off topic but I was wondering how your (Lycia) clothing has changed? What is considered to be appropriate for a Christian woman to wear and what is inappropriate? I had always been under the belief that as long as the fabrics were not mixed, nothing tight- just fitting, and covered as much of the body as possible was what to aim for but after reading through a few threads I fell as though I should ask so I may be well advised.
Of course Sister, I would be happy to help. A very important part of not being a harlot is not dressing like one, and I have uploaded (offsite of course, to protect the forums from demons) a picture of myself before I was Saved© for educational purposes and will illustrate with scripture exactly how sinful I was being.

WARNING! PLEASE PRAY BEFORE VIEWING AS THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF DEMONIC ATTIRE

"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;" 1 Timothy 2:19

First of all, you can see that my attire was not modest, sober, and I had no sense of shame in this photo. Notice I also had broided hair, which means I was being doubly sinful here. Please take note that although I was not wearing gold, pearls or costly array here, that does not make it acceptable to do so.

"Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;"
1 Peter 3:3

As I said, my hair is plaited in the photo, which is definitely sinful. Also, what I am wearing cannot be called normal clothing, but it definitely counts as strange apparel, as I will show with the next verse.

"And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel." Zephaniah 1:8

Like I said, that apparel is most definitely strange.

"And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart." Proverbs 7:10

I included this to show that if people wear the clothes of a harlot, then they are a harlot. Read Proverbs 7 for more clarification!

"And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window." 2 Kings 9:30

Jezebel herself painted her face, like I did in that photo. I think we can agree Jezebel was a filthy whore who young women should not be emulating.
"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." Matthew 5:28

Dressing in an immodest way like that encourages men to lust after you, which means they are guilty of fornication and will be sent to Hell unless they repent. Please remember that is completely the woman's fault when this happens.

"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." Leviticus 19:19

You were right that mixed garments are explicitly forbidden. Please note how that garment was mixed.

"Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:28

This doesn't have to do with clothing per se, but you will see that I had printed marks upon me. Not only was it very expensive to remove, it was also very sinful!

So, a True Christian™ would look like the exact opposite of that. They would be wearing a modest skirt or dress, not displaying their navel, not wearing make-up, they would have their done in a modest, unbraided manner, and they wouldn't have any tattoos or markings. They would also not be hanging around in an abandoned building or wearing a face-mask, so those are two other things to consider.

I hope this has helped clear things up for you Sister. Praise Him!

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.