View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Shunning Making A Comeback! - 11-09-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
Huh? Is that part of your church? What on earth does it mean? Why would god want you to do that so that you could be saved?

None of this makes sense to me. And since it does not make sense why should I join a church? And if you are in a church, and that's how you get saved, why not just leave? What do you gain there?

Or does it mean to kill such a one? If this is your god, tell me what it means.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.