View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Advances made in the computer sciences! - 02-26-2014, 03:27 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Although I am still hard at work on my top-secret undercover mission, I felt the need to take a moment to share with you a ground-breaking new advancement made in the field of computer science.

Granted, I've always found Computer Science to be somewhat of a fruity field (real science is done in a lab, not in front of some fantasy computer world). But there are times when even a field overcome with evil can occasionally see the Light of our Lord & Savior.

I give you: King James Programming! It isn't specified in the documentation, but I have to assume that this is based on the 1611 version (otherwise I imagine the whole thing would fall apart!).

Quote:
These things have I told you, and ye shall not have occasion any more to use this alternative representation.
If this doesn't exactly reflect the values that we True Christians™ hold, then I don't know what does!

Now I must admit that I don't fully understand pretty much anything else in that document, but the Holy Spirit has given me the Godly Understanding necessary to know that this language is truly inspired.

I have made the recommendation to the Landover Scientific Society that we immediately incorporate this programming language into the development of JesOS™ and JesOS Mobile™.

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"