View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Demons and how to hunt them - 07-19-2014, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel Novak View Post
I am skilled in these matters for these things are true. I am unsure as to what a catlick or Mary-Worshipper is, but my "people skills" are "rusty". I do not understand why you use the terms ring-kissing or alter boy loving catlick priest.

These things will work better than a .357. But if you want a gun you need a special gun, which unfortunately for you, or fortunately for others, depending on how you see it, is in our care.
You have never heard of a catholic before? Wow I wish were I lived there weren't any Catholics either! A Mary worshipper is just that, someone who worships Mary. Again, be grateful you have not met any yet.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!