View Single Post
(#17)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap - 09-06-2007, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
SalvationSeeker, what do you call your "male parent," as in, the guy who had sex with your mom to conceive you?
Are you saying that you are the parent of everyone in your entrie congregation?
No? Didn't think so. So your stupid retort really only goes to show your stupidity..
WHY do they call you father when you aren't even their father??

FYI, I call him by name, or "dad". (Just to be on the safe side)
Cause unlike you papists I have no problem following a simple commandment!
Now.. Tell me where Jesus tells us to pray to "saints" and Mary instead of Him?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-07-2007 at 12:46 PM.