View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Thumbs down Re: Cucumber, the proof of God’s existence Atheists - 02-28-2009, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoCentrist View Post
I'm sorry, what???
No other primate eats the cucumber because no other primate lives in an environment where the cucumber grows. Cucumbers (and other fruit and vegetables for that matter) EVOLVED to have a tough outer skin because it made them more difficult to eat. Additionally, cucumbers are a cultivated, not wild, flora so they're not naturally occurring in nature, either.
What is the matter with you people???
I'm sorry, I seem to have missed the part where you introduced yourself.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN