View Single Post
(#1602)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Rotiart ot Dog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rotiart ot Dog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rotiart ot Dog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: One hundred one reasons why Atheists are right. - 06-30-2014, 06:18 AM

I would appreciate it if you respect my atheism, I do not like having people running around calling atheism stupid, I respect you, I would like you to respect me

And would god encourage hating his other children? In the bible it states that every human is god's child?

I do not hate god, but I do not believe in him either.

Now that being said, fossil evidence as well as evolution proves that Dinosaurs didn't live alongside man. Dinosaurs were apex at their time (65 million years ago) so their dominance would oppress other animals from evolving. On another note; If god was real, then why the hell is he allowing millions of children if Africa to die slow and painful deaths? Surely he would save them or at the very least grant them a quick death?

P.S
Any Atheist would be able to answer these questions
http://atheism.about.com/ Let this soothe you're ails.