View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

A for Effort

Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why God hates New Zealand! - 04-13-2010, 09:35 AM

Ah you guys have no clue what your on about to be honest.

We were discoverd by the English because there was overcrowding in the country. They discoverd the maori and Christian missionarys decided to convert them to there religion. The stars is the Southern Cross. have you looked in that stars at night and seen it. I was use to navigate the stars before we have modern technology either that or it has a religious significance. We are part of the comonwealth. which means we were colonised by the English

you people seem to have us mistaken for Australians. We have less sheep and we cartainly dont do sheep.

we have more civilized water transport these days than cannos. we have good cruze ships and good trade

we have joined forces with America before. I think we played a part in the Pacific War (Pearl Habour was around this time) because it was a threat to us.

NZ is famous for the excelent rugby matches. we may have lost to many top teams but we are still the best in the world.

Sorry fo some of the spelling. and I will not argue since I have played me point and wish to listen to yours. I know when to stop in an argument.

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.