View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

gentilmenFX is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 09-09-2008, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post

Reason No. 3 - The 'Big Bang'

Atheists believe there was a 'Big Bang' which created the Earth and the Universe and all things?? Well, what created the 'Big Bang'?? And what was there before it 'banged'??? Ask ANY atheist - they won't be able to answer you! Why? Because God created the 'Big Bang'! And then went on to create the Earth and everything in just 6 days! Praise Jesus!

Reason No. 4 - Dinosaurs

Most dumb atheists believe that man and dinosaurs didn't inhabit the Earth at the same time. However, we know this to be a LIE! Didn't Noah ride dinosaurs onto the Ark? Aren't Dinosaurs mentioned throughout the Bible?
dude.. i think your so darn wrong with all this load of waste

The big bang: how you know god created it... who said it? a book? well thats a strong point to believe. I stick more to science because they have proof and a book can't proof anything.

dinosaurs? .... well.. i lolled on that.. dinosaurs on a boat.. i hope it didn't sunk.. anyways.. you guys ever hear about the huge asteroid that landed at chicxulub , near the tip of the yucatan peninsula in mexico, 200 miles west of cancun. its the proof that it extinguished the dinosaurs.