View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash

PrinsesseAnja is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PrinsesseAnja is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PrinsesseAnja is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PrinsesseAnja is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I have sex with the devil! - 04-07-2011, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
My dear, I know you are just a woman so I'll forgive your transgression. You are not a great Dane, that is a dog. To the outside world, you are known as 'denmarkians' which means 'From denmark' or 'a person who is of denmark blood'.
Do you honestly think that we believe you when you say you do not know the company? It is what your entire countries economy is based on. I do not know what little scheme you are trying to hatch but let me assure you, it will not work. We did not just fall off the tulip truck you know.
But it is still wrong. People who lives in Denmark is called Danes - also the rest of the calls us DANES.. Denmarkians is not a word and does not exist...

And maybe im a woman, but that doesn't mean that you are more intelligent than me. In fact, i think im much more intelligent than you. Does that piss you off?

ups, i don't think im more intelligent than you - I know that im much more intelligent AND smarter than you.

Leviticus 19:29 (King James Version)

29: Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.