View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hunter Metzger is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: A beautiful Christmas message from the Westboro Baptist Churc - 04-09-2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Why is it that you atheists are all so hateful and angry?
Because Mr.Ezekiel, It hurts to be an intelligent person in an increasingly intelligent world and to see bible humping, hate mongering extremists like you trying to pervert the world because you think a 2000 year old book told you to.

P.S, I was a devout Christian for 3 years of my life and when I was my pastor taught me the TRUE meaning of gods word and believe me, according to the bible YOU are going to Hell for what you are doing