View Single Post
(#2526)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hateful Godmocker
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

JellyBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JellyBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-02-2010, 12:45 AM

[QUOTE=A Follower;591585]Yes, you did state you didn't like Jesus. Are you retarded?[quote]

Are you retarded? Can't you read? Allow me to write it down is such words a 5 year old should be able to understand. I can't promise you will understand it even though, but please, do try.

I will take the quotes you made, which was written by me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelle The Almighty
I never say that I like Jesus
In case you didn't know, this means that I never said that I do not like him. Let me be clear on this. What is actually written there, is "I have never said that I do not like Jesus". This means, that I have not, in anywhere in the whole world, stated that I hate Jesus.

Quote:
nor am I for Jesus
In case you didn't know, this mean that I never said that I liked Jesus. What is actually written there, is "I have never said that I do like Jesus". This means, that I have not, in anywhere in the whole world, stated that I like Jesus.

How can you get this to be that I hate him? I never said so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
So you agree that not everyone is treated equally. Only working people have a right to a home. And only lazy people have a right to free money.
It has to do with you people imprisoning religious people and not atheists, effectively disproving your claims that everyone is treated equally in DenmarkOh right, your government doesn't tell you about it, the censorship is of course secret. Check out http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Denmark:_3...list,_Feb_2008 if that site isn't on the censorship list too.And that didn't give you the idea that this was not the right place for you?You came to prove our believes wrong, but you did not come to talk about believes...
For starters, I do admit, now that you say it, not everybody is treated equally, what I actually MENT, was the we all do have the same rights. It doesn't matter if you are a homeless guy, you can still stand up and say "Hey, I want to rule this country for 3 years, and I want to do yada yada...".

I do not know what you are talking about here. We do not treat religious people like trash. Actually, we have build a bunch of different churches for them.

I must say, you are the first one to actually provide a source. However, can you prove that these sites are not down, and closed, in every country? I cannot access anyone of them (To be honest, I only tried like 20 pages). I tried with different IP's, so it thinks I live in the US, or Russia, or any other country I would like it to believe I am living in. This is called proxy, look it up if you want more information about this.

As I have written in the last 3 posts I now have made:

Quote:
And the only thing you have proved is how ignorant and pathetic you are. If you are not into answering my very first post in this thread, then please, go away. I do not want it to be about something completely else, as you are making it to. As you said, its not about me, well, its not about you either. This is ONLY, and ONLY about that the guy who made this thread, is wrong about every single thing he wrote in it, and that I have proven him wrong. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. So for piffles sake, stop taking this discussion else where. I have had enough of it.
Quote:
Morals aren't a box, morals are liberating. They help you be a better person and with you all people around you. Just because you disagree with our morals like "don't kill" doesn't make it acceptable for you to go running around killing people.
Danish advertisers lying? Who would've thought that possible?!
I don't get why you are writing this. I did not write anything regarding morals, but rather the way of living your life.

Quote:
All the Danish people, except one or two, who visit this thread lie, swear, threaten violence, tell us we will burn in Hell which they don't believe in.
I have not yet seen one Dane in here writing that they don't believe in hell, except myself.

Quote:
I think actual experience with Denmarkians counts for more than what an advertisement says.
and I do agree with you. If you knew how to search, you could find people from your country, making a statement about us from Denmark. Since you have never been here (Or, I actually don't know, you haven't said so), I do not think that you can make such statements just yet. You have only met like 10 Danes in here. That is not actual experience, that is virtual experience, which is something totally different.

Quote:
Life isn't miserable for us, life is great! We don't have to worry about illness, we don't have to worry about murderers, we don't have to worry about thieves, we have Jesus to watch over us. On the other hand, you spewing all that hatred are obviously miserable.
So, none of you have ever been sick, been murdered or have been stolen from? This I do not believe, sorry.

Quote:
If you don't want to disagree with us why don't you simply believe God, then we'll all believe the same thing.
I never said I believed in god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
I hope you are going to be polite now.

The flag I gave you was correct, I do not know why you are having a hard time. I also found this stamp which has the same flag.

As far as weblinks go, how do we know they are correct or not made up.
http://www.google.dk/images?um=1&hl=da&biw=1016&bih=602&tbs=isch%3A1&sa =1&q=Finland+flag&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

http://www.google.dk/images?um=1&hl=da&biw=1016&bih=602&tbs=isch%3A1&sa =1&q=Denmark+flag&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

These links are in fact the google page, you can see so, if you click them, and look at your address bar. It says "google.dk". Feel free to refresh this page to confirm it is google.dk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
This must be you, because it has the same name as you.

Yes, that is actually me playing with my drifter, but what does that has to do with anything?